Spell is considered a leader within the female fashion industry, with a distinct and considered connection to the community Spell chooses to operate with best practice, from Ethics & Sustainability, our Supply Chain, through to our Internal Operations. We seek to inspire and innovate in all that we do.
Reporting to our Head of Digital & Sales, this new position is to support Spell’s continued growth both within the Australia market and planned international expansion. Working within our headquarters located in beautiful Byron Bay, this is a hands-on role focusing on overall performance and growth of our eCommerce platforms, seeking to drive consumer awareness and growth of the Spell brand. This role is ideal for a passionate and experienced eCommerce professional who has the ability to combine the science of eCommerce with the psychology and desires of our customers. It is also a role suitable for someone who is looking to take that next step in their career.
- Design & manage trade optimisations opportunities for each website / digital asset
- Improve the planning & execution between internal stakeholders for consistency between social channels, landing page, collection page optimisation and email capture.
- Ensure optimisation of website traffic via our performance marketing channels
- Collaborate with graphics team to ensure content is both on brand and optimised for conversion goals
- Coordination and lead the knowledge transfer between digital and customer care teams
- Utilise performance data to continuously improve the customer journey (pre & post purchase)
- Ensure Shopify is continually updated and optimised to maximise efficiency of time for our teams
- Monitor integration platforms and recommend areas for improvements
- Regular review of refund experience and ticket SLA’s
- Implement engagement plan for closed Facebook groups to ensure we are creating a positive & engaged customer experience
- Implement increased experience-based customer contact
- Ensure portal access is setup on time
- Work in collaboration with the CXM & CC team to resolve operational questions
- Integration of Facebook audiences from email interactions
You are an eCommerce expert who is passionate and driven by the idea of growth, setting, and achieving stretch targets. You enjoy leading continuous improvement and are on top of emerging eCommerce trends. You have developed and delivered creative business strategies/plans, aligned to eCommerce metrics, that have resulted in the successful scaling of a business. You understand how important our customers are to us and your mission is to give them a best-in-class shopping experience.
- Relevant experience in the digital marketing and eCommerce space
- Strong analytical skills with a deep understanding of eCommerce metrics - with the ability to analyse, interpret and derive insights from data.
- Experience working with website CMS (preferably Shopify), Google Analytics, email marketing platform (Salesforce Marketing Cloud or similar)
- Willingness to take ownership of the eCommerce functions
- Strong attention to detail, project management, organisational skills and ability to prioritise
- Ability to work both autonomously and as part of a team
- Bachelor's degree
- Accreditation from Google or other industry accredited body
- Experience in digital marketing including SEO, paid search, social and email marketing
- Finish at 3pm on Fridays
- Clothing allowance and generous staff discounts
- Supportive work environment
- Beautiful Byron Bay location
HOW TO APPLY FOR THIS ROLE
To apply, please forward your resume and cover letter outlining your suitability for the role to firstname.lastname@example.org
At Spell our vision is to inspire, beautifully – in harmony with people and planet and we are committed to providing Equal Employment Opportunity for all.